Xchange Benefits offers Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance both as a rider to a Life policy and as a stand-alone policy on a voluntary and contributory basis for employer groups.
We also underwrite AD&D for individuals and members of affinity groups and associations.
AD&D insurance pays a specified benefit or dollar amount to the beneficiary in the event of a fatal accident, or an accident those results in the insured losing eyesight, hearing, speech or a limb. Some highlights of coverage’s include:
- Flexible policy structure and limits
- Living benefits are paid subject to policy schedule
- 24 hour coverage 365 days a year anywhere in the world
- Benefits are paid in addition to other in force insurance policy
- Can be purchased as a rider or as an existing policy or as a separate policy
- Covers employee accident on and off the job