Everyone is at risk to some degree of being diagnosed with cancer during their lifetime.
According to studies, nearly one in two men and one in three women will be diagnosed with cancer at some point in their lives.
Xchange Benefits has partnered with carriers and distribution sources to offer the very best in critical illness protections for our clients and their families. Some of the highlights include:
- Both lump sum and expense reimbursement coverage are available
- Cancer only and critical illness plans are available including Stroke and Heart Attack
- Limits of $5,000 to $500,000 available
- Specific disease and surgical benefit riders available
- Annual Screening, Daily Confinement, and Daily Chemotherapy